1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sterling Silver Ring (doom reward)

Discussion in 'UO Time of Legends' started by Yadd of Legends, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Yadd of Legends

Yadd of Legends Certifiable
    Campaign Supporter

Anybody seeing anybody buying these, and if so, how much? PM me if you want to keep it a secret.

2. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I like the ring and one of my crafters uses one, but the ring does not really fit into any power builds. Not so much with some of the over the top legendary arty's out there.

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

i designed a dexter character around one with heavy overall skill increase, 100 damage inc on suit. its a good jewel, but very hard to use. hardly anyone uses them. theres so many out now, especially since we got the doom stuff again this year instead of something different that there worth very little. they were average 20 mil when we didnt know if we would be able to get them again, now id say around 5 - 10 mil.

4. Merlin

Merlin The Enchanter
    Moderator Professional Campaign Patron UWF

I concur with Smoot. At one point they were worth around 20 mil, but this particular item is tough to use and there are enough of them now out there that value has decreased by half. I would peg them at 8 to 10m.

5. Yadd of Legends

Campaign Supporter

I saw somebody on Atlantic trying to sell one for 10 million but I doubt if they were successful. At 5M , it might be worth the time farming the drops to get one, but I have not confirmed they're selling at all
    Edit: I suppose it would be safer just to put the 50 drops up for sale so somebody can decide for themselves what they want. I haven't checked how Doom drops are selling, or if they are at all

#5 Yadd of Legends, Oct 22, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  6. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

They cost the same in doom drops as those boots of escaping, with 4 dex and 1 stam regen.
    Get those instead.

DJAd likes this.
  7. Yadd of Legends

Campaign Supporter

Yes the boots only things I was excited about last year got them then

8. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

They are more easily marketable than those very strange rings. You will have a much easier time moving them on your vendors than the ring.

9. Finley Grant

Finley Grant Certifiable
    Professional Campaign Supporter

i thought about that ring a while for a dexxer template this ring gives around 1100 imbu weight!

Acid Rain likes this.