1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Steveo taking a break

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Steveo, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Well I hate to post this but Steveo is taking a break for about 2-3 weeks. I have so much going on at work and with my family its hard to juggle and play TT at the same time. I might try to stop in for the boss battles on the weekdays, but my weekends are pretty much tied up so Sunday events are out for me. For a little bit anyway. I will check the boards everday because I able to do that at work. LOL! Just playing they might get a little mad at me Anyway I should be able to come on Thursday night to the CEO. Thats if I have time to get my 1300 options. SO if you dont see me for a few days i have not left or quit TT. I hope to see you soon. Have fun in TT and remember its just a game have fun.

2. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Awww. SOS Shopping won't be the same without you.

Family and self are top priorities so we'll be happy to see you when you can drop by and we'll certainly understand when you can't.

3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Good luck in the real world Steve!

4. Granjell

Granjell Guest

You will definitely be missed! Enjoy the fam!

5. Rut Roe someones taking a REALTY CHECK. Steve take care of that family and work in that order. Don't worry about us we will be ok*sniff sniff*. See you when you get back and have fun.

Click Click *Deleted!*.:lick:

LOL

6. :sad4: I'll miss ya buddy!

7. Aww Bye Steve!

I'll Miss ya, and I Wont X yout his time.. Trust me. (giggles)