1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

General Sticky Pets When attacking Baracoon/monsters

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by Quickblade, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sometimes when you order all kill on Baracoon or some monsters, the greater dragon (or I assume any pet) stick to Baracoon and then will never come back to me even when I say all follow me. It happened often to me on Baracoon but it hapenned also on some monsters like rat archers. I'm not sure if it's because of the all guard me or because Baracoon/rat archers can't move, but this is annoying.

2. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

Thank you for the report. I have submitted a problem report into the system.

3. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes I can confirm the pets stick to Baracoon or I presume any monsters that do not move, when you say ''all guard me'' then it wont come if you say ''all follow me'' when its attacking.

#3 Quickblade, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Just a question on this. Have you used the 'all stop' command before asking your pet to follow you away from a fight it's engaged in?

5. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I will try and let you know but Im rpetty sure I tried the all stop then all follow me and it wouldnt work either like if the all guard me made the pet stick forever to coon

6. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

When I reproduced this issue, I had used the All Stop command. The pet changes facings indicating that it recognizes your command, but it simply does not follow through with your issued command.