1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stigian Abyss Release date?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by gummy460, Nov 14, 2008.

1. gummy460

gummy460 Guest

Has anyone heard what this will be? I have heard January to somewhere in june.

2. Multani

Multani Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Really I am personally hoping 2010 at the earliest, preferably 2011 so then they hopefully have everything sorted out and it runs well upon release.

3. Mark Trail

Mark Trail Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

One publish in 2009, then SA is released. Not so very long.

4. GAMBIT35

GAMBIT35 Guest

come on dude, you know that SA is gonna be some half baked dungeon and another silly invasion if it even ever comes out at all.

5. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I've heard nothing firm and am not sure I'd believe an estimate if I heard it. I would be surprised if it came before spring. In any case, I'd just put any serious anticipation at the back of your mind until a beta is announced.

6. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I havent heard any real time for release either.. Does anyone know if theres going to be a whole new client for SA or are you going to be able to play it in 2D ?

7. Tazar

Tazar Guest

SA is scheduled to be the release of a new SA client (KR Reborn?), but it will also work with 2D.

8. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

There is a new client (at minimum its an overhaul/optimization of the KR client).

It's been announced that the 2d client will be able to play the new content (basicly, they've acknowledge that a large proportion of people can't/won't use a new client)

(oops, too slow)

9. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If ML was any indication, most likely several months before it is released they will take applications for beta testers and depending on how many bugs they find will determine when it gets released. Unless they are still using the test group that were using the retribution test shard, I would say you know its getting close when they ask for testers. Until then, just sit back and relax the show is about to begin :popcorn:.

10. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

We have absolutely no indication when SA will be released.

As long as they:

1-keep up the interesting content (and as much as I've been complaining lately, don't anyone think I haven't been enjoying the content, it's just that it's very hard to play it through all this lag, and hey speaking of which...);

2-fix the lag sometime between now and then

I honestly don't think I much care when they release it, assuming it's sometime during the next calendar year.

-Galen's player

11. HaHa

HaHa Guest

When they were in Atlanta they said it would be released around June of 2006, hope this helped ;)

12. June 2006 huh, kinda late arn't they? Lol

13. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

14. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The only release date we have so far is "when it's ready". Hopefully they'll stick to that.

15. K'torr

K'torr Guest

But this is EA, so you know they won't.

16. Bullet

Bullet Guest

Well the last time they said it was being worked on was 2 years ago. So lets do some math 2 years since last announcement x next annoucement = 2 more years till the next announcement. Is this the new math or trigonomony?

17. Messiah

Messiah Guest

IMO, I'd much rather them concentrate on the lag issue, than some expansion that is going to negate the use of purchasing runics.

18. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I personally can't wait and just like with all the other updates, I will be at the mall preordering it as soon as possible :D