1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

still cant see all my sims

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Sims2, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Sims2

Sims2 Guest

i have tried all the steps and stil can only see 3 sims instead of 8. do u have to be subscribed to get 8 sims? it says you have to be launching game the right way also or you will not see them. i installed ealand i do not know what els to do any help? thanks

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Did you try scrolling along the side to see them? Just a thought.

3. Sims2

Sims2 Guest

yep tried to scroll tried everything only can see 3 saw 8 befroe the update after it only see 3. <font color="orange">

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hmm thats a bummer, I would send Pari a PM here on stratics so she can check into it for you.

5. Paula777

Paula777 Guest

Hi sims2!

I had the same problem. I usually start the game by using the icon on desktop. But the following helped before with the EA-Land thing back then, and just now worked again to see ALL my sims.

Start the game once by goin the long way... start.. programs...maxis..tso!
    There you get to chose EA-Land again, mine even did a lil updating and YAY.

Good Luck!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Awesome, thats good info to have, thanks Paula. [​IMG]