1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

still getting guard wacked with area spells...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SixUnder, Feb 28, 2010.

1. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

in TB base even in sigil room getting wacked... ever since you put guards back in towns cant do anything in britain...

and when they wack you they stat you, yay! thought we fixed this devs cmon now.

oh yes and let people cast fields in all bases at any place but yet not let anyone teleport in the same locations? that is the stupidest thing since AoS.

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Wish they would reconsider the guards.
    There are non-faction cities for those who need guards in their lives (such as crafters).

3. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Yeah I can't heal my own faction members to fight against the other factions because they're red and junk.

Gets annoying.

4. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable

I will have to agree. Remove the guards from the faction towns. It's suck a pain to not be able to xheal guildmates when we play reds as our mains.

5. SixUnder

if you field in tb base

throw a exp pot

area spell

conflag pot

anything

guard wack, dead and stat..

devs we gonna fix this?

6. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

how bad was the stat hit ?

7. Arabella

Arabella Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

LOL, then don't do that. In the TB base, you have always gotten guard whacked if you did any of the above actions.

There was always guards in town before the huge faction change. It is about time it came back!

8. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I concur!

Why a faction char needs to be red anyway eludes me.

9. Alezi

Alezi Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

In addition to killing opposing faction members most factioneers also kill blues. I believe the term for this is PvP.

10. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Well, most PvPers are in factions anyway and the occasional wandering blue you meet is usually no challenge, so why bother?

11. Whinemaker

Whinemaker Guest

I say leave the guard zone alone, but fix faction flagging while in town instead.

12. SixUnder

197 :< hehe i evaded first guard

13. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Maybe ... stop doing things you know will get you guard whacked?

14. SixUnder

yes there was, but we didnt get wacked inside of the base. once you cross that first bridge it should be game on.

mages cant cast fields
    you cant throw any pots
    dexers cant use area weapons
    cant cross heal your guildmates
    list is endless...

iv even now lost points when wacked, not that it matters, but its the principal of the thing.

it should have no advantage over any other base, no guards "inside" of any other base should be none in TB either. Having them in britain is fine but not in a faction stronghold. I know its not intended to be that way. it needs fied immediatly as far as im concerned.

people allready still use efields, log out and in to get on the roof of the entrance to the sigil room. which was fixed in all SL, Minax, and Com.. but they didnt fix that bug in the TB base.

devs read it, fix it. TB holding sigs with the right people have 2 advantages before the fight even begins, thats not what factions are about.

EDIT: i want the devs to tell us all why we can cast any field in a base, but we cant teleport in a base? reasoning, make any sense? when people are spamming efields, and you cant teleport whats the point? you cant dispel field fast enough to keep up with a group of mages spamming fields.

15. SixUnder

i have 2 accounts

one blue, and he has 4 counts and he is my imbuer/smith...

between all my guys prolly 50,000 long terms, with my main have almost 14k himself.

i kill everyone, factioning is just a bonus.

16. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Unfortunately on many shards opposing factions have blue guilds that work with them. So sometimes there really is no choice but to be red in factions. Case in point, my blue mage is useless in fights against blues because they can walk through my fields unharmed and unhindered. This does not happen with red casted fields. So to further this argument, on Catskills the opposing TB alliance works with countless blue stealthers who can just stealth through any blue casted fields and take out any red members of our guild. To counter this, our mages are all red.

17. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

There should be no reason this happens. Make the walls of the faction bases like houses. Area effect doesnt go through them. Last I checked they said anything goes in the base. Now the city on the other hand, you should have to watch out for NPCs when you cast spells.

18. SixUnder

anyone test the "changes" to faction base towns today? they published this am but i havent been able to log in to see if they fixed TB base.

plus nichols didnt give details on what was changed?

19. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Can't Xheal members. And lots of people are factions and blue. Should be able to at least heal your guildmates in town if they're in your faction.

20. A Rev

A Rev Guest

Plus sometimes you need to kill your own faction.

It does happen, i know on GL one guild has members in every faction. Think they do this so they can kill the tamers.

21. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I wish they'd remove guardzone again in faction towns. At least on Siege, if other shards are opposed, but yeah... the blue npc's in the TB base wreak all kinds of havoc. That definitely needs to be addressed!

22. SixUnder

dont know what they did in faction towns, cause as we know they didnt list it with last pub..

but nothing was fixed:/