1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

still make sigs

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by SUPRsalad, Feb 1, 2010.

1. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

2. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hell yeah Gemma!!!!

Thanks for all the badass sigs you made for me and contributing to this great community.

Clintonio is back up , I got my old Lee sig back and the new ones.

Today is going to be a great day. :drool::stir::mf_prop::thumbup::party::heart: :eyes: :pint:

3. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hell ya, it puts the lotion in the basket!

4. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

oh dude, tell me you are botching the 'tenki wagon'! I worked so long on that thing!

5. KalVasTENKI

Stratics Veteran

YES! Thank you, I just grabbed it from the music thread!

Thanks buddy!! I'm glad that Clintonio is back up!

I got my new machine man!!! I'm typing on this crisp son of a ***** as I speak!!!

When you get some major free time, make me another! :heart:

I'm going to upload some I made on my downtime.

6. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

righteous! Nothing like a new pc. Like a new pair of shoes. . .

7. I could always use one if you have the time and the urge. Mine got lost during the great Stratics crash.

8. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

I'd love to. But in good conscience, I can't with that heroic Tesla quote down there.

9. KalVasTENKI

Stratics Veteran

LOL.

Yeah, I've tried to make truce with the guy.. Just a social parasite. False. Sad. :mad:

10. Eh, I like the group, not the guy. But then if I had a sig that quote wouldn't be there anymore as it's in the sig spot...:party:

11. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

And a damn good song might I add, Give him a sottish theme.

12. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Ooooooh its the band Tesla.. Well.. That changes things. Thing is, it takes me a long time to get a good sense of a person's style and personality in order to create a fitting signature. I guess I can honestly say, I don't know too much about you. Best way to give me a sense of who you are, is start posting in the 'what music do you listen to' thread. I can usually gain a good sense of a person just by the music they listen to.

13. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I am slowly starting to return to play after a brief (year and more) absence. The sig I have, along with the login, I no longer use. It is sooooooo not the person I am or the player I want to be anymore. If you have read Terry Goodkind then you know who Kahlan is and that is pretty much who I am. But as I majored in music I'll hit that post too.:party: Although my taste in music is extremely ecclectic and might confuse you more than help you! Best wishes and yes, thank you for providing this service!

14. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

Regardless of who you make 'em for, keep 'em coming. I enjoy them tremendously. :thumbup:

15. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

don't worry about confusing me with eclecticism. . I am seldom confused. Never read goodkind, but I heard it was good fantasy lit. I'll check out your music post. Best way I get to know someone, is reading what they post. I don't post often anymore, but I read every single post, every single morning.

edit: has anyone ever read the 'drangon-lance' chronicles? I forget who wrote them, but frankly, they put tolken to shame. I heard they MIGHT be making a movie??

16. lols

lols Guest

Heck yes!

There were a ton of writers, like the Majere brothers books were written by certain people, and the Kaz the Minotaur ones by others, etc.

My first UO character was Kitiara, after Kitiara Uth Matar..

At one time, I owned every single Dragonlance book, which is quite a feat, I think it was close to 200! Lovelovelove

17. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Did you sneak in my office. My DL collection overfloweth also... it includes the books with the original artwork for the first two trilogies(chronicles and legends) None of that new junky 2nd/3rd edition junk:rant2: Worst move they ever did:thumbdown:

18. I like my sig but.....show me what you got for Bud Gemma. If you get bored that is brother.

19. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Yeah, I didn't read past the original 3. It was like the spring, summer, fall, winter, series, and then the summer flame thing came out, and it was pretty sweet, but had little to do with the original story-line. I liked it, but it was more about the majere brothers. .

edit: lols, my first char was actually named raistlin. I think that character got lost in hythloth somewhere and I deleted him.

20. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

I'll be thinking about it.

21. lols

lols Guest

haha.. Kitiara got deleted after being pk'ed.. I didn't know about resurrection..

22. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Yeah, same here. Also had a 'Caramon' but I think he got nailed too.

23. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I feel like a tard but the old sig I am working with doesn't show up. What am I doing wrong?

24. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

that was weird....