1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Still Need Help with Deco Ides

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by MareJadeSky, Jul 12, 2011.

1. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

2. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I guess I'd be curious as to what sort of theme you have going?

I've done an auction house on that floor of a keep before.

3. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'd start with a color scheme first, helps make things look more uniform. Then, you different furnitures to choose from.......Keeps are hard,.......their tight and cramped.......

4. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

wll i am trying to make it a meeting hall in the middle room and the two room on the west side i was think of doing offices and then the back est corner i was going to do as a strong hold and a worker room in the front, but to me it feel like i am doing something wrong, i have done floor and room for friend in there 18 by 18 but this keep is going to be the death of me

5. Luvmylace

Luvmylace Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Perhaps the best approach is one room at a time.First ,pick the spot (or corner) and decide what you want and fill it with all the necessary items.
    For example I have a smithy room in one corner of the castle ,I have the soul forge above on the top ,since you can stand under it and it will still work imbuing .Or you can raise it up and cut it up. Because all you need is one tile of it to make it function Then set up smithy forge and anvil .then go about the containers for tool and ore and the deco you want to use .If you want to see I can meet you in game and show you some deco.