1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Still Possible To Craft Double Hit Spell Assassin Spikes?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Revvo, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 10, 2003
    I stopped playing before the runic changes and at that time you could craft an assassin spike using one of two ML recipes to get double hit spell however i just burnt 100+ charges of higher end runics without getting a single one with another hit spell on top of the recipe bonus one. Just wondering if they changed it along with the runic changes recently or has someone crafted one since?
  2. eolsunder

eolsunder Guest

I just checked my stock of them and no, didn't see any double hit-spell effects on them. I did find some with hit area effects (hit fire area 40%, hit harm 15%), but nothing with extra fire/lighting/harm.
  3. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008
    no they can no longer be crafted sadly i was very unhappy with that change!! oh well i still made a few before it was changed 50 f ball 15 harm anyone :) usebest ssi!! yummy glad i kept it :popcorn:
  4. Beerman72

Beerman72 Visitor

May 30, 2008
    Nope...it was another unmentioned change...and when I asked about it a week ago there was no answer. (imagine that!)