1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Still Selling Rubble!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by themaster879, Jan 4, 2008.

1. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

I just moved it to my vendor on Great Lakes. Coordinates: 92o44'N, 25o52'W in Luna vendor name is Raziel's Rares/Stuff.

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well your date palms, the signpost and the stair bits are demanded items, so alone for those 5 things you should get around 40 mils.
    The rest isn´t that sought after, so I´d guess 45 mils for the complete set.

3. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

<font color="brown">10 mill for the grey coconut palm &amp; 500k for the piece of pier dock. </font>

4. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Well your date palms, the signpost and the stair bits are demanded items, so alone for those 5 things you should get around 40 mils.
    The rest isn´t that sought after, so I´d guess 45 mils for the complete set.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont forget the pants are a hot item too worth at least 8 to 10 mill. If it wasnt for heritage tokens that table with the purple runner would be worth a ton too.

5. Issy

Issy Guest

1 Mil For the Fancy Bench Piece.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

40m for the whole lot..

Can you please tell me when you are planning to end your auction?

7. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

Since i already got individual bids i dont know how to put your bid in for the lot :/ and i dont know when i want to end the auction but i will post a week before the end date to let people get their final bids in.

8. Those were the days, my friend, The auction that never ends.... *hum hum hum* forever and a day....

9. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

This auction will end im just not sure when i want it to.

10. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

Bum added auction end time and date.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

An Example of how an auction should not be conducted..