1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Still selling vine cord sandals.. will take gold/items

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by vindicatus, Dec 13, 2007.

1. vindicatus

vindicatus Guest

Looking for gold and very high end pvp jewelry/weapons/armor. Will also accept barbed kits/xfers/+25 stats etc and such as part of payment. ICQ me.

2. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

a lot of these are coming up for sell all of the sudden... i wish the price would drop so i could get a pair [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

His came up awhile ago. :p

4. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

what does that mean? that they didnt sell or what?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

he simply hasn't had a buyer yet, as they are considered a high profile item they can often take an extended period of time to sell.

sometimes when people are looking for an item it will go quickly, but when theres a lull it can take substantially longer.

6. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

ah i see, i wish i had the money to buy cause they are ewber!

7. RestlessLA

RestlessLA Guest

u dont need the money... he is taking trades... only about 400 barbed kits and they would be on yo feet [​IMG]

8. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

lol when i did bods non stop i got one b kit large bod so i say no to that [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

What's your ICQ?

10. vindicatus

vindicatus Guest

Yes, these are the same ones that I have not sold.

ICQ is 471243064.

I will also accept Paypal now (asking for WU bout a week ago got people worried I guess). I will only accept it from known sources or someone that can be vouched for. $800 takes them, but price is negotiable.