1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Still trying to think of a decent swords/necro template for pvp.

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Plague, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Plague

Plague Guest

Ive thought of the temp with bushido/parry but only ways to heal are ss pots and confidence, i still might try it though because it seems the best one.
    What i thought of was
    120 swords
    100 necro
    100 ss
    100 tactics
    100 anatomy
    20 chiv
    60 meditation
    120 resist
    4/6 chiv for healing i would also be using plus chiv skill to bring it up to like 45 only using it for healing

The bushid necro temp i know is:
    120 bushido
    120 swords
    120 parry
    120 tactics
    120 necro
    120 ss

Any feedback on how to create a good necro/swords character for pvp would be thankful ive been wanting to make one forever but it seems like the template is trying to do too much and than bushido temp doesnt even have resist or med or ways to heal really...would be good against easy people but my opposition are all very good pvpers and if they see no resist or no good way to heal they will exploit it.

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

IMO, a good necro/swords build does not utilize any bushido or ninjitsu, or any other skill that would impede on the 30 SDI of being pure.

I would recommend a nox necro. Strangle, Bleed, DP, switch to necro damage spells (corpse/eo/pain spike/poison strike).

Maybe even leave off tactics if the temp is cramped and just use DP and not bleed. I toyed with the build for a while but couldn't settle on what I really wanted.

Necro regs are easy to get, so I would probably go with no LRC as well to maximize the suit.

The problem with the build is lack of burst damage.