1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Stolen Resurrection Gem BOTCH

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RavenWinterHawk, Dec 19, 2008.

1. I stole a gem of whatever. It the one that lets you resurrect when you die.

SO I die.
    GUMP COMES up and ask me if I went to resurrect off the gem.
    I right click the window closed. I didnt hit no. (I THINK)
    Just click it off like you can other gumps

Someone casts resurrect and I say yes to that.

I got a message I consumed my GEM off a players resurrection.

2. Adara

Adara Guest

I did about the same....stole one of the gems....the gump came up and i declined....was going to use it later.....went out of and got rezzed by a wanderer and when i got back the gem was gone.....so i guess Use it or Lose it!!

just so everyone knows
  3. blerick

blerick Guest

Same thing, gem was in pack. Selected no from the gump. A guild member rezzed, and selected yes to rez from the friend. Gem went poof anyway I hope this is a bug, but apparently right now if you are dead and have a gem. It is used up no matter how you get rezzed. :(
  4. Hannes Erich

Hannes Erich Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 13, 2008

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Even tho we can't fix bugs the devs do read these boards and in the past things have got done faster when people post things on here.

So while you should send an email and report the bug it's also a good idea to post it on here.

It's nice to warn other players so they don't have it happen to them. :D
  6. Well maybe I sent it there and posted here so people bank their gems.
  7. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001