1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stone Pavers Dropped and Shattered Garden Shed

Discussion in 'UO Time of Legends' started by Katrena, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I had a room built with the new stone crafting items. The roof was made from stone pavers at Z66. Several times when I have been decorating on the original building Z46 floor, stone pavers have randomly dropped and locked onto the Z46 floor . Last night I was placing a deeded item from the Kings Collection onto the Z46 floor. Two stone pavers dropped from Z66 and locked down onto the Z46 floor. These two stone pavers that dropped were located under a Garden Shed placed on the new Z66 stone paver floor. When the stone pavers dropped, it shattered the Garden Shed into multiple pieces. One piece fell through the floor onto the Z46 floor and the remaining pieces stayed on the Z66 floor. Each piece of the Garden Shed vanished as I axed it, trying to see if it would re deed.

2. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

The issue of axing a deeded item which is in multiple pieces getting destroyed is nothing new. Hasn't been fixed yet, so I wouldn't expect it to change.

Sorry for your lose.

3. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

Those garden sheds are so lovely! I'm truly sorry you lost such a special item. :(

4. Irulia Darkaith

That's unfortunate to lose such an item. I've been playing around a lot with stone pavers and haven't had any drop except when placing decorations on the floors below. Tall items seem to create issues for me when I have grass and stone pavers above, especially if I place and then remove the items.

5. Katrena

Katrena Sage

The stone pavers dropped while I was decorating. It had not caused any problems when they dropped in the past. This time, when some dropped, they were under the garden Shed. When the pavers dropped, so did a portion of the Garden Shed. That is what caused it to shatter.

6. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

Any time that happens, you should be able to use the deco tool on the broken parts. Lower them all until the larger item is re-assembled perfectly. Only then is it safe to axe.

Kolka and old gypsy like this.
  7. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

ouch! sorry to hear about the garden shed but thanks for posting b/c i was unaware of this issue.