1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stone Suit

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tarquinn, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Tarquinn

Tarquinn Visitor

Hey folks!

I am in need of a Stone suit or two for my Garg Thrower. If you got the skills to pay the bills shoot me a PM and lets work something out!

Cheers!

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Do Shame not drop Garg armor, not sure about Stone armor, else maybe Ter Mur /Abyss. Maybe you can put together a suit, maybe with room for some of the mods you need.
    Anyone know the trick to craft expensive stone armor, I tryed but failed.

3. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

I am interested in what mods etc this armor would have and how many pieces.

4. Tarquinn

Tarquinn Visitor

I was thinking a full suit with 70 resist except for 75 in both energy and fire for wraith form. I would also need LMC, SI, MR, MI for one suit, and another suit LRC with half the MI and SI or as much as would fit after the resists are done.

I mainly wanted the stone armor for the LMC bonus, I currently have a mishmash suit acquired from hunting in Ter Mur but finding pieces that work well together is a feat in and of itself.