1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

STONEFORM and the Damage Increase...broken(?)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AzSel, Sep 14, 2010.

1. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

So been testing the damage increase for stoneform since I noticed yesterday that my damage didnt really budge.

When going into stoneform and getting the 20% DI your status bar damage doesnt budge (it does if you put on a 20% DI ring)

If you test it in pvp, the average damage with or without stoneform is the same.

If you go on TC1 and go into stoneform the DI doesnt show when you mouse over the character. Only the -SSI shows.

In comparison when you go into Horrific Beast form the 25% DI will show on TC1 when mousing over char aswell as the damage being updated on the status bar.

Everything else about stoneform seems to be working, but not the damage increase for pvp.

Anyone else care to confirm this? Logrus?

2. Jimmy Pop

Jimmy Pop Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

It doesn't seem to resist paralyze either.

3. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Good catch. I've never played a dexxer mystic but my boost on 115 mystic char i thought was only something like 11 DI -- either way, your results pretty much indicate stone form is broken. I'd post a bug report or two, that ought to get a fix.

Is form supposed to resist para though? I know it's supposed to have chance to resist all curses ... hm. But there has to be some kind of weakness to it.

4. Gelf

Gelf Guest

It says its supposed to resist para on spell desciption, though don't see anything about a damage increase

5. The stone form,from what I understand,is supposed to have a good chance to resist all status changes such as curse,weaken,clumsy, and also effects such as bleed and poison.

6. Jimmy Pop

Jimmy Pop Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

From The Official Stygian Abyss website describing Mysticism Spells.

The discussion on another forum is that no one with 120/120 Myst/Focus has ever "neutralized" a paralysis.

7. Gelf

Gelf Guest

Don't really use this spell much, but was checking it out abit. it doesn't appear to resist bleed much either.

8. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

That spell description is out of date. The spell description in your mysticism book is more up to date. Have tooltips on and mouse over the icon in your spellbook.

At 120/120 I seem to resist most things in pvp, (not paralyzis) incl. bleed. But a greater dragon can still manage to bleed me somehow (also the case with pvm a wraithform whos also supposed to be immune to bleed)