1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Stones sound track in AOC.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by rareitem, Oct 26, 2011.

1. rareitem

rareitem Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 14, 2005
    So uo is kinda dead, so I decided to give AOC a try since its free to play since last summer, so why not?

And then, when I was playing I heard a very familiar background music, tbh I felt like at home and then suddenly I realiced, omg its Stones the mitical soundtrack from UO , then I opened UO folder, went to music folder and played the stones1.mp3 file yup exactly the same music how can they use it in AOC????

Curious, isnt it??
  2. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 25, 2004
    AOC = Age of Conan
    AOC = Age of Castles
  3. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

That's strange. Stones has always been a favorite of mine. That, and a piece made by the guy that did the music for FlOW in a game that never got off the ground (Ages of Athiria).