1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

General Stopped By Twigs

Discussion in 'Fixed List' started by TheDrAJ, Jan 21, 2013.

1. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

I play on Siege and use classic client. Twigs not only stop players but are even hard to go around and very difficult to see and rubber band!

Also it is not a problem on Enhanced client

#1 TheDrAJ, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  2. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There are too many items blocking player movement nowadays, not only outside, but also locked down items in house. If memory serves right, the 10th anniversary sculpture used not to block, as well as the large pumpkins.
    At some time I had to remove them from stairs/house teleporters, since that was no longer the case.
    Also plants are a bit strange: some plants block, the adequate rubble plants don't.

3. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

Can you provide a location and/or a picture of some of these twigs? I created all of the twig tiles that I could locate and none of them were flagged as impassible. I was able to walk through them without incident in both the classic client and the EC.

Thanks.

4. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

Just went over about 20 twigs - no longer blocks me - so maybe my client was messed up since I recently reinstalled.
    Sorry to waste your time.