1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Storage Increase from UOGamecodes

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Azureal, May 22, 2008.

1. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Im considering buying the 20% storage increase but I need some clarification. Is it 20% on top of the bonus you get from the 8th Age upgrade? Basically giving me an increase of 40%?

Also, does it had 40% to the base, or two times 20% progressively? Obviously the latter gives more space, but something is better than nothing.

2. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

Small Stone Keep

Footprint: 24 x 24
    Stories: 2
    Rooms: 10 + 4 Small Balconies
    Lockdowns: 2625
    Approx. Price: 562,752

Going on the 20% from UOSE
    And 20% from the house storage upgrade.

2625x20%=3150
    3150x20%=3780

But in reality a keep gets 4226

If you take 2625x40% you get 3675

I really want to know who did the math on this one...

3. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

its actually 20% more to the BASE storage of the house.

It does not stack.

Therefore 20% for ML is 525 on top of the 2625 (3150) Plus another 525 for the BASE ontop of the ML bonus and the house giving you 3675.

it is not 40% because some people do not have ML and some people do not have the extra 20% purchased.

4. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

True, as I pointed out..
    But how is it that my keep has 4226 then?

5. a bug Keep? Quick give it to me ;)

6. FoF
    "Does the new house storage increase stack with the ML increase, and how?"
    It does stack, and it's an additional 20% of your ORIGINAL house storage. For example, say your house used to hold 100 items. You get ML, now it holds 120 items. You get the new additional storage, it will hold 140 items (NOT 144 items.)

Base keep storage 3019 + 603 + 603 = 4225
    20% of base 3019 ...(3019 x .20)... = 603

Base keep storage 3019 x .40 = 4226

(hint: the "difference" is when/where ya "round" and using numbers from a placement tool ...)

(*scoops quatloo for tutor fee*)

7. Gwendar-SP

Gwendar-SP Guest

There is a hidden (15% storage?) fron AOS(?)

The increase is storage times (the 20 from ml +the 20 from the new storage bump)

on an 18x18 i think it is (2119*1.15) *1.4 = 3411 so the AoS(?) bump actually increased the base then the ML+bonus are applied to that.

The AoS bonus was given because at one point a vendor's inventory used house storage. They retracted that penalty but left the storage increase.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!