1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Storage Space Increase

Discussion in 'UHall' started by KnowYourEnemy, Aug 9, 2008.

1. hi, my house already has a 20% increased storage space. will purchasing the storage space increase code at uogamecodes add another 20%? I've never purchased the code before, I believe my house already came with the increase.
  2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

May 12, 2008
    Yes it will so the total will be 40%. So if you have a 18x18 house then the total storage will be 3411. Plus you will also get an increased bank storage with 150 items in total for each char.

I think the first 20% came when upgrading with MondainĀ“s Legacy.
  3. Kral

Kral Guest

I bought the storage increase + 7th char slot bundle and can confirm what tjalle said is correct. 40% extra storaga on the house and 150 items in the bank box.
  4. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

Jun 11, 2008
    This is correct the ML storage and the code stack but as far as I know you cannot keep purchasing codes and stacking them the limit is 40% extra house storage and 20% extra bank storage.