1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Story Night, Tuesday March 11 @ 7pm pacific time

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Story Night will be this Tuesday, March 11th at 7 pm Pacific time at the Golden Unicorn in Wispwood Shire. Location below.

In honor of the upcoming St. Patricks day, our theme for the night will be tavern tales! Tell us your stories of in-game drunkenness, either things stupid things you did in game while your spirit was inebriated or any event in which your character was drunk and the surrounding details! Keep it in character and in game. Immediately afterwards, there will be an AA meeting for all event participants.

Coming up next week, a costume contest!

As always, any stories you wish to tell at Story Night are welcome. Location of the Golden Unicorn Tavern is below. If you need a gate to the event, send me a pidgeon (ICQ 4842047).

[​IMG]

2. ChronicJay

ChronicJay Guest

Woot! Can't wait.

3. Just an fyi, the golden unicorn is not marked on the map. I assume it is the 'tavern' but...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Is there any chance I could hire a scribe for the event? I don't touch type so my typing detracts from the flow of the event/storytelling. Or is there a non UOA program I could input my story other than trying to CTRL Q all of it?

5. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hmm looks promising but would still require typing.

7. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you plagiarize you can cut and past it in [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

good time and good tales!

Thanks Bruin!

9. Thanks noble storytellers and host.. I enjoyed the evening as always..

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Wonderful time! Thank you all!
    Very interesting tales... and speakers [​IMG]

I wasn't able to tell a story tonight, but can't wait for next week.