1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Story Nights

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Dante-KSS, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Dante-KSS

Dante-KSS Guest

It has been a long time since I have been to a good old fashion story night. Anyone out there still hold these things? :popcorn: :popcorn:

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I will do one.

3. Dante-KSS

Dante-KSS Guest

Didn't Iantown used to have one Kelmo......and someone else I thought...:party:

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Iantown did lots of things. Those days are gone.

5. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Moreso than you know :(

6. grim inc.

grim inc. Guest

bull **** those days are only as gone as you let them be. dont let the good things die and dont let the bad things kill the good. go to ian town find a few newbs, thats 3 weeks of training and running around fighting people that dont wanna kill you so they can take your hat :thumbup:

7. TexasBlack

TexasBlack Guest

My good friend grim is right ofcourse it is'nt over. Bruin[CWS] has been busy with RL stuff as of late and he used to do them on tuesday nights in the shire. But anyone can do them so kelmo :thumbup: when,where and some may need directions. :thumbup: