1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Storytime, Gather round kiddies!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lord_Puffy, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It basically goes like this, I had a house and a keep on the same screen and (Lord All Mighty) also had a keep on the same screen. So I did the friendly neighborly thing and baked him a pie and brought it over.... We quickly after became VERY and I say this in all seriousness... VERY GOOD FRIENDS, I basically told the guy whatever he wanted to hear... Him looking up to me (god only knows why?) easily took the bait and beleived we were really close.... So after I dont know, Id say 3 days? I convinced him to move his keep over one tile so little ole me could also have a keep... "I mean how cool would it be bro, if we had side by side keeps!" "Your totally right man, ill take it down right now! are you ready!?" So he drops his house and I place my keep..... I tell him to move the stuff into my house for now until he gets his place up so no one takes it.... He does so, But he was smart he placed a small house on the side of it with all his good stuff in it... ss's/artys/gold ect... I somehow convince him to drop that and move the rest of the stuff into my keep. He does so thinking Im going to help him move it all back into his keep (which wont fit now bc I took the space). In the meantime I have OTF ready to be gated in to pk him.... I gate them in they kill him, he sits out front talking a bunch of jibberish for a few hours.... and like I said he wasnt really good enough or strong enough to stick out siege... Im glad he doesnt play here anymore, one king ed is enough.... Maybe hell take his nephews lead and go back to trammel....

Apple > tree?

I didnt proof read it, or spellcheck so goodluck understanding! "Edit"

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Troll... I will get back to you later...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.