1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stout Whip

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Podolak, May 14, 2009.

1. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Hey all,

Looking for a stout whip, do these thing still spawn? I have been killing tons of Orc Lords with no luck.

Thanks!

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

They still drop. I usually go to the desert area just above Zento City (middle tokuno island on the moongate). There are several spots that they spawn if you either follow the mountains or go along the coast. The orcs wearing the helmet will have the whips, but it can take a while to get one (usually less than 30 minutes tho).

3. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Two hours in the Orc Dungeon, no whip...five minutes on that island you suggested and I have my whip. Thank you SO much!

4. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Stand inside my shop at Destard and try to craft something. Those damn orc lords always come wandering down to annoy me when I'm on my crafter. I usually see a whip a few times a week, but I never loot anything besides the gold off them.

5. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

What are they for what quest I think I used to know but not anymore.

6. Mal

Mal Guest

It is part of the chain for the Summon Fiend quest for spellweavers to obtain the scroll and ability to cast

7. Mysta

Mysta Guest

It is my belief that everyone should get a stout whip from time to time..
    ;)