1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Strange Color Thigh Boots [Exceptional] (blessed)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Sabatora, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Sabatora

Sabatora Journeyman
    Professional

ExpBoots03.JPG
    ExpBoots02.JPG

Price Check Please.

2. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

One of those slime colors.
    @Scott

3. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

Are they for sale? Prices on these types of items can be in a VERY wide range. But having [exceptional] & (Blessed) on a piece really helps the value. I asked a very reputable person on here the same question ur asking but for a Tunic and he told me 20m-40m and then I asked another person and they said 100m haha. So it just depends on the person. But as this is something that I collect I would give u top dollar for them if they are for sale.

4. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Those should go for quite a bit. I'd suggest an auction. Put the minimum at what you'd be content to get and let it land where it lands. Very nice item

Decadence likes this.
  5. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

Assia...you don't have a price in mind? I have a good bit of [exceptional] stuff and a good bit of (Blessed) stuff. But Very little with both on one item....and I have bought every one I have run across, so I haven't even seen very many. I will throw 100m out there if were having a Auction.

6. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I know quite a few people collect these and they are pretty dedicated. The boots are slime dyed as well as one of the better hues which really helps add value. I personally would start an auction at 75m and let it go for 5 days. I wouldn't be surprised if it went over double that if all those who collect these saw it.

Decadence likes this.
  7. Decadence

Decadence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I'd be one interested in this ^_^

8. Scott

Scott Certifiable
    Professional Alumni Campaign Benefactor

why ty sir!

Thigh boots are not on the high end shoe collectors list, however, with the bracketed execptional/no makers mark/double blessed/ and the big winner is slime dyed (Asian shard) - from the photo it looks to be the lighter blue color. @Assia Penryn is correct. An auction would probably doing very well.

There are several that would probably be willing to do a buyout on this item too. With an item like this, i would encourage you to present the offered price for others to counter - before just accepting an offer.

If an auction is started - i start with 125m

9. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

Haha were all wanting to bid without the auction having started...but maybe they will come back and be excited. 150m

10. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

The most I have ever paid for any item like this was 150m and it was a Tunic. If these were regular boots I think they would go for more than the Thigh Boots. I haven't seen many items like this that are Slime Dyed....that is really neat. You have a very cool item here. Even if you don't sale it...thanks for sharing it with us :)

11. Scott

Scott Certifiable
    Professional Alumni Campaign Benefactor

Anymore news on these? 200m offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk