1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

strange creature quest

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Storm, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok so iI have been working on the strange creature thing that starts in britain you get clues from the crier and he leads you to several others here is what I have gleaned so far
    1 the creature is appearing in caves around Britain slaying people (miners)
    2 the master of arms is organizing a hunt for this creature(minoc)
    3 the "crazed followers" believe the beast is innocent

ok thats about all I know so far I am kinda wondering id maybe black rock is back since they shut it off last valentines? could this be the critter appearing in caves and slaying miners?
    anyone else have anything lets get a list going I have to stp now and go do RL stuff butt wanted to share what I have found so far

2. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

First of all, should have specified this was the LS event. Second, prolly shoulda posted in the LS forum. :|

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

well didnt know it was just ls or I would have lol oops my bad

4. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

well all the EMs are doing things differently, so im guessing its probably just LS

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

i posted on ls not sure how to move this so if someone wants to lock it or move !

6. lankdogg03

lankdogg03 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

miners getting killed on valentine's day? sounds like the movie my blood valentine lol