1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Strange goings on

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by mist, Mar 9, 2008.

1. mist

mist Guest

Had a very strange occurrence this evening. While I had my stealther out practicing Ninja Shadowjump I went across the bridge outside of Britain. I was just jumping around when...a melodic Felucca chord. All the trees are dead, there are blood and skulls on the ground, and headstones too. I went back over the bridge and back to Trammel Britain. Back again and back to deadness. I looked around a bit. Marked a rune, left and came back - and it was Trammel. I took two steps and boom, back to Fel. Now I know I was not really in Fel but what was happening? Has anyone else experienced this? Did I do something to cause this? I was glad I was not alone in the room or I would have thought I was having some sort of psychotic break. Very strange when virtual reality shifts.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

happens a lot to me..and others. No explanation.

3. Malador

Malador Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Had a very strange occurrence this evening. While I had my stealther out practicing Ninja Shadowjump I went across the bridge outside of Britain. I was just jumping around when...a melodic Felucca chord. All the trees are dead, there are blood and skulls on the ground, and headstones too. I went back over the bridge and back to Trammel Britain. Back again and back to deadness. I looked around a bit. Marked a rune, left and came back - and it was Trammel. I took two steps and boom, back to Fel. Now I know I was not really in Fel but what was happening? Has anyone else experienced this? Did I do something to cause this? I was glad I was not alone in the room or I would have thought I was having some sort of psychotic break. Very strange when virtual reality shifts.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a very old bug

4. five oclock

five oclock Guest

aye I have had it happen on both me shards I play on, Napa and Ocean. usually it happens after I spend some time in fel..then run around in tram. I think its a bug. But it does get confusing after awhile. Espically if ya have a few drinks in ya. [​IMG]