1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Strange Imbuing Situation

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Connor_Graham, Dec 22, 2009.

1. I'm wanting to put -20 Mage Wep on a Twink that I've got. The existing mods on the Twink are SC no - (so FC1), DCI 20, and DI 40. According to the imbuing menu I have an 11.7% success chance at adding this mod. The strange part is that the total weight showing is 566. How is this even possible? Can it be imbued or not? Obviously I could knock the DI down, but if I can maintain the wep as it stands now I'd much rather do that.

Any ideas?
  2. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

Weight of properties:
    DCI 20 = 146%
    Sc0 = 240%
    DI 40 = 80%
    Mage wep -20 = 100%

Total 566. All correct. Success chance only show u could do it, if weighting allowed.
  3. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 14, 2007
  4. I ended up having to drop the DI to 7 for the MW -20 to take. Just got the "unstable, blah, blah" message if the weight was over 500.