1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Strange things happening with motives

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Has anybody else noticed any anomalies with motives today?

My sim was at a jam house, needed to green, did so, then went back to jamming. In the middle of that first post-green jam my game crashed, and when I got back in, my motives had fallen back almost to their pre-green state.

A short while later I fully greened another sim for work, and hid until the car came. Upon arrival at the nightclub my energy had fallen by about a quarter, and hunger and bladder almost as much. Even more baffling, at the end of the shift I was down to one green bar, but on returning home, I found myself almost fully green again!

Is it just me?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Has anybody else noticed any anomalies with motives today?

My sim was at a jam house, needed to green, did so, then went back to jamming. In the middle of that first post-green jam my game crashed, and when I got back in, my motives had fallen back almost to their pre-green state.

A short while later I fully greened another sim for work, and hid until the car came. Upon arrival at the nightclub my energy had fallen by about a quarter, and hunger and bladder almost as much. Even more baffling, at the end of the shift I was down to one green bar, but on returning home, I found myself almost fully green again!

Is it just me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Happened to me also as i left property could see the green bars go half red then when landed at my house they were lower than when id left the previous property (as i'd been fully green when i'd left)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

They call it the 5-minute bug.

Click here to read Lee's suggestion on that.