1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Strange Transfer Troubles

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nails Warstein, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

Me and a friend both transferred from Atlantic to different shards, I left 2 days ago, he left this morning. All of our transfers landed on the shards we were transferring to, but now neither of us can log into Atlantic on those accounts. I emailed @Mesanna Anyone else have some advice on how to get this fixed? Is this a known bug or issue? Thanks for your advice in advance.

2. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I had a problem on my brothers account where I couldnt log in with just one character of his. I ended up having to log in using the EC (while on the char in EC, the graphics were all glitched and crazy) recalled the char to Luna and logged. I was then able to login using the CC.

3. Nails Warstein

Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

I wish that would work for me. I cannot log into atlantic using Enhanced Client which is my default client, or the classic client, but thanks for the suggestion.

4. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah that happen to me last week as well. It seems to do it more if you transfer closer to server down. You have to page in game and try emailing her to get it fixed it takes time. The other method is transferring a character back to the server that is glitched. It then fixes it allowing you to log in on that server again.

5. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

That happened to me a few months ago as well, what Soulweaver said is the best way I found to fix it, I guess transferring a character back to the glitched shard knocks everything back into place by resetting the transfer timer or something.

6. Nails Warstein

I contacted GMs on another shard earlier today, and the issue has been fixed. Thank you Broadsword!