1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Strangers Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by uoBuoY, Jun 24, 2008.

1. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

What's the spawn rate/frequency for these guys?
    I haven't seen one dead or alive yet!
    I'm on Baja and searching Despise.
    I read Greater Drags are bad but are Cus usable?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

spawn rate on ls is/or was as far as I can tell about 2-4 a day I personaly have only seen 2 in one day
    they are in despise level 3 although have heard of level 1 also I am on ls and this was other shards
    dragons suck mares and dreads do well basicly anything not dragon releated as far as I know
    hope this helps there is a video of our battle on ls archers do very well and so do malaers
    anyway good luck

3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

1. That's the big question. If you find a solid answer, let us know!
    2. They have also been seen in Shame and Covetous. I would search all the Legacy dungeons (or have other people search, work in shifts) except Hythloth. I don't think he'll be searching there.
    3. GD's are very bad, as they don't want to attack their kin and will lose loyalty in his presence, but cu's are very usable. Rune beetles are better.