1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Stranger's & Royal Guard's Dragon Armor

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nails Warstein, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

May 28, 2004
    Any chance "dragon scale armor" will get some love now? If it's good enough to make the Stranger's tough to beat, shouldn't we be wearing it for the same reason?? Also is that black armor they all wear made from using alchemy to turn into some kind of coal black armor? I'd like to get me some of that. I know my alchemist is still searching for the philosopher's stone.

2. Lady_Mina

Lady_Mina Guest

Indeed , dragon scale armor could use some love...cause it's super crap right now.
  3. Ni-

Ni- Guest

Dragon Armor should be alot more useful, considering it's so hard to craft and nowhere near as easy to gather the resources.

Most of the armor in that pic is regular Platemail Armor.

I don't know if that dragon scale helm is any darker than the regular black dragon scale helm.
  4. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

Your obscure reference to "Full Metal Alchemist" (Anime) wasn't lost on me :)

I would love to see UO alchemy become more diverse like the alchemy in full metal alchemist.
  5. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    I have a feeling he was referring to the legend itself rather than to an anime that borrowed from it, regardless of how good the series was. ^_^;
  6. I agree. There should be more value to using Dragon armor since it is more difficult to gather the scales.
  7. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

Jun 11, 2008

There are many types of equipment in the game that are basically useless because they cannot be crafted with decent mods.

Don't hold your breath waiting for any of it to change though.
  9. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 27, 2008
    no offense but I'll take useless dragon armor compared to what once was poison immune dragon armor any day in this game.