1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Strangers Updates Please

Discussion in 'UHall' started by A Wabderubg Soul, Jun 29, 2008.

1. I thought I should post this to bring the topic back to the top of the list.
    Here goes...

WHERE ARE THE STRANGERS??!!

Ive been searching since the beginning of the week and have not seen hide nor hair of any of them. It seems as though they only spawn while i am at work. I have not even met anyone who has even seen them on GL.

If you have information please post here...
    Name,
    Location,
    Time,
    Pics/videos?

Thanks in Advance!

2. Deb

Deb Guest

Think it on hiatus...the one in Heartwood last night was crashing the shards.
    Haven't heard anything from an official on the status.

3. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

the strangers spawn one per day each one has a specific location and they spawn every 2-4 hours

the names and locations are

name: Myxkion

name: Kealdia
    location luna bank

name ValvakkaMyxkion

name: Rivatech

name: Veactor

Veactor caused 4 servers to crash baja twice as they killed him twice

name: Krysan

once the last of the six is seen they will start spawning randomly in there locations (as far as i understand in the locations they originally spawned) one per day every 2 - 4 hours per pay i would olso lke to pointy out we do not know if the sixth will spawn at the normal time for the first sighting (around 5-6pm pacific time) as a resault of Veactor trying to take over uo on his own :lol:

i think i have this correct and i hope it helps others

thank you BartofCats for the name i looked the other info up but didn't think to look back to the bnn posts for the name

4. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

actually according to the story.. the only one left is Krysan, unless i have read the story incorrectly. Spawn location is unknown at this moment.

5. mmmbeer

mmmbeer Guest

a word from the dev's sure would be nice...

im hoping they turn them back on after vaector's turn!!

6. Moonstar

Moonstar Guest

i think they should turn vaector back on , just move him somewhere else.
    The prison is pretty empty, shouldnt be too laggy.
    After hearing about floating , I'd really like a chance to fight him atleast once.

is there any lore on Krysan that would help us figure out where she may spawn ?

7. Erasmus

Erasmus Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

As of now on Baja...No "Strangers" anywhere, no Bezerkers, no Vanguards...infact no anything as far as the event is concerned...did the Vanguards move locations? I have been to Cove, SH, NuJelom, Papua....

8. Juicy Fruit

Juicy Fruit Guest

Vanguards are still spawning, New stranger should be turning up somewhere, This is about the time they start showing, if they only turned off Veactor, then the sixth one should show up. If they turned off the strangers all together then, I guess we are waiting for a fix ...

9. mmmbeer

mmmbeer Guest

suuuuure...and how are the masses to know if no one says anything to us...
    u really believe they just turned off vea? im betting they turned off the whole system.

10. Erasmus

Erasmus Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

On all shards? On Baja unless the Vanguards moved to some new secret location they have been gone for a few days.

11. Moonstar

Moonstar Guest

I saw a vandguard in COve the other day. midnightish gametime. problem is now they only spawning 1 guy.

12. Juicy Fruit

Juicy Fruit Guest

I am not saying any of us know, I am just saying that "if" they did only turn off vea then we should find out soon ("if" a new one spawns), or we will find out nothing until tomorrow at the least(hopefully) and yes the vanguards are still spawning on GL in all there normal locations at the normal times and they have only been spawning one at a time for over a week now so that is not new.

13. Erasmus

Erasmus Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I think the Vanguards in Baja have been wiped out. Can anyone on Baja confirm seeing a Vanguard in the last 5 hours?

14. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I haven't seen a Vanguard on Baja in several days. They may still be on other shards but not on Baja.

Ori

15. mmmbeer

mmmbeer Guest

they(VG) spawn on LS...

16. Erasmus

Erasmus Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I am in the same boat. Clearly no longer spawning on Baja!

17. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

On pacific the dreads are now worth a mill for 600+ hp pets as they are no longer spawning.

18. packrat

packrat Guest

They are out on Napa and the greedy tamers are still there also...

19. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ya, that one has a bad attitude too if its the one that runs all night & a lot of the early am to. Maybe Santa will give her a better attitude for X-mas :stir: She has a tendency to get upset when a single disco mage with 2 earthies can take it down faster then the Great Dragon she runs with :gun:. I've watched 2 do it routinely :popcorn:.