1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Strangest thing you've seen at Walmart?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sweety, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Sweety

Sweety Guest

Strangest thing I've seen was a guy with his shirt unbuttoned and gut hanging out shopping for electronics. Oh, he had a cowboy hat on too. May have even had a giant beard but that may just be my imagination. :)

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Last saturday morning around 10am I was in line at walmart. The guy ahead of me was buying beer, tampons, condoms, microwave popcorn, doughnuts, a newspaper and chewing tobacco.

I shudder when I think about what his weekend plans could be with a shopping list like that.

3. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You have seen peopleofwalmart.com, haven't you?

For those of you who haven't... there is some crazy stuff on those pages. :eyes:

BlissMarie

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Ah, ha! A new resource that I can browse during my downtime at work. :D

5. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Oh no, poor Syrus! :p

I seem to only be able to take it in small doses, then I have to try to mentally sort through all I have seen.

If you need yet another resource, you might visit reddit.com if you don't already go there.

BlissMarie

6. Korik Bloodguard

Korik Bloodguard Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Slightly OT but I once had a dream a friend and I were doing a champ spawn in walmart, up until we got kicked out and were only allowed in the Mcdonalds section...

7. Taylor

8. A polite customer.

9. Taylor

lol, true. This was a more common sight when I lived in Texas. I see it less in Maryland.