1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stratics background/color

Discussion in 'UHall' started by gunneroforgin, Mar 24, 2012.

1. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Is there away for me to change/customize the color of the stratics page. The black background with the white font is hard on my eyes. The previous Stratic's background and font size were easier for me to read.

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

3. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

4. Taylor

5. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Agreed! I selected the uoclassic style and it is a billion times better. Thank you sooooo much for allowing us the option of selecting what works best for us.

6. Taylor

Well, I really want there to be more lighter options, but I haven't been able to find anyone to develop a new theme for us at a price I can afford. One day hopefully!

7. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I did the same, looks much better than the default. Maybe the powers that be could make it the default skin? Save people from changing it

8. Taylor

For now, we're going to stick with Animate. UO Classic looks familiar, which is the reason that we have it, but we also want to appeal to a broader audience. The trend in gaming fora at the moment more nearly reflects the Animate theme. Stratics as a network has broad appeal and we have some giant portals. However, we have been significantly less successful bringing these readers to the forums, in part because they looked so dated. I do hope that when we have a custom theme made that matches all of our portals, that it'll be lighter.

However, I'm very glad everyone seems to like UO Classic. It almost killed me to make it. :)

9. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I like the blackend.