1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stratics Devs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Slayvite, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just a heads up, but since i just got my new comp set-up i had to re-input my password which i'd temp forgotten.

I went thru the options to get a new one posted but it never came. I repeated the process 5 times over a 24 hour period and nothing.

Now i rememberd my password and i'm in, checked all my details and there still the same so it must be the 'password generator' send out thing thats broke.

Cheers.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thanks, I'll pass that along.

3. Gwendolynne

Gwendolynne Guest

The private message notification is not working either. It may be the same issue. If I do not actually log in to Stratics I do not know I have a private message. Previously it would send a notification to my email that there was a private message on Stratics.

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I am having some email issues as well. I have even gone so far to create a new email account and switch Stratics over to it...

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I've had a word with Den, he's asked me to find out what email provider people are using, and have you checked for spam blocking?

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

My former email for Stratics was a hotmail account. It stopped working about a week ago. The new account is on my isp. Suddenlink. It is a brand new email account that is set to receive any mail, junk or not. I have tested and I can send mail to the new account.

The junk filters are all turned off.

7. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Im on Hotmail and its set-up to accept everything.