1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Stratics Exclusive] Rep. Mark Ferrandino Offers Perspective on Gaming

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Taylor, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Stratics' Michael Morris (Mykiel) reached out to Mark Ferrandino, Speaker of the Colorado House of Representatives, to ask for his perspective on gaming and culture. The Speaker graciously took time out of his schedule to answer some questions. Read the full interview here.

Read more . . .

#1 Taylor, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Nice interview, Mykiel! Representative Ferrandino is a pretty interesting guy for a number of reasons. The Denver Post had an interesting article about his background when he was elected as Speaker that really resonated with our family. I'm glad he was able to find the time to do an interview with you.

Taylor, I noticed there's no way to comment on the article itself. I tried to log in but couldn't. Do you need to have a Stratics Plus membership to actually comment on articles like this interview?

Taylor and AirmidCecht like this.
  3. Mykiel

Mykiel Visitor
    Alumni

Thanks Tina! It was indeed a fun time.

#3 Mykiel, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
    Taylor likes this.
  4. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Excellent questions and interview Micheal! Very well done indeed.

AirmidCecht and Taylor like this.
  5. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

The Stratics.com Portal and the forums use separate Logins. Think we're looking at a means to make it easier, but that's over my head. PM Cirno or Taylor (Syrus) about finding out how to get set up.

6. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

You can register at http://stratics.com/wp-login.php. I've also re-added the "register to comment" widget in the sidebar.

Integrating the two user databases is a dream, but not something we can do currently. :(