1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

stratics forum settings

Discussion in 'UHall' started by burnttrees, Jul 7, 2008.

1. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

i was wondering if there is a way to adjust the settings on the user end so i can remove such things as avatars and also sigs no offence to those useing them but when afk i like to use my psp to browse the forums and it can take forever to load some of the pages and forget the longer ones i wouldnt even get the page half loaded before the system complained about the lack of memory

2. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

thank you are there any other settings that may also help?

4. Orvago

Orvago Stratics' Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The following sections Magdalene pointed you to should have options to help streamline the way the forums appear for you:

Section: "Thread Display Options"

• Visible Post Elements
    • Number of Posts to Show Per Page
    • Default Thread Age Cut Off
    Section: "Miscellaneous Options"

• Message Editor Interface
    • Forum Skin

These are the last two sections in the Edit Options page in your Control Panel. Changing these settings may help you get the forums to display nicely for you on your psp.

Good luck!

5. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

ok i have to admit i am an idiot and apparently only came here for the game info :gee: so i found the setting you mentioned a bit before you posted to top that off after i posted the thank you and question i found the option at the bottom left hand side of the screen for the layout which has an option for widescreen and also iphone so well hmmmmm maybe i uhh hmm i wonder what else there is to find :eyes:

6. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

ok so i have done almost everything in the list except for changing the Default Thread Age Cut Off and i am much more satisfied as before i was getting one page every 2 minutes and its down to 10-15 second page loads thank you both for you help and keep up the good work :thumbup:

7. Orvago

Orvago Stratics' Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yay! You're most welcome. :)