1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stratics info search

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Doubleplay, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

OK, I have run out of storage space, so I am consolidating. Found 10 cloaks of corruption and about 50 threads of fate and life laying around. I cannot remember where to turn these in so have been looking in Stratics. I give up. Where is this information found? If it's in the item database or quest database, then I must just be overlooking it. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

2. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Found the turn in location for the threads of life quest (in Yew). Looking for the turn in location for threads of fate quest.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If i remember right one of the quest guys is near the Magnicia moon gate and in fron of abby is another

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

and I am thinking lyceum is another might be wrong

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I don't think the Cloak of Corruption ever had a trade-in and the quest to turn in the threads in Magincia is over.

I believe that the Cloaks of Corruption might still be able to be converted into different cloaks with the threads..

Thread of Life makes it a Cloak of Life.
    Thread of Fate makes it a Cloak of Death.
    Thread of Thought makes it a Cloak of Power.

Check the Publish 52 notes here and look at the "Strangers Bearing Gifts" for more information. I am not sure if the strangers are still out there or not.

6. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks a lot that is just the info I needed. The seers are still there and the cloaks can still be converted.