1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stratics is 16!

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Kirthag, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

In case you guys miss that big banner at the top of the page... we be celebrating our "sweet 16" on Sunday.

Normally, I'd have an event or two planned this weekend - alas, I'm a bit tied up making some awesome surprises for everyone!

So please, join us on Sunday for some celebrations... click on the banner up there for details.

After that, I promise to get something on the calendar again!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Taylor likes this.
  2. RockoNV

RockoNV Seasoned Veteran
    Alumni UOS

Woot to the woot!

3. SAVATAGE

SAVATAGE Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

my account has been on this whole time and is about 200 months old... lol

4. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

The 16th celebration was da bomb! The live streams and participation was most excellent and the new Stratics Central site didn't crash with the traffic - *whew*

So.. my Napa friends, my attention will be coming back into the game I luv as I'm not under massive deadline anymore. Missed you guys!

PS - go look at the new site (stratics.com) and gimme some input - things you guys wanna see but don't, features you might enjoy there or not. :)

Taylor likes this.