1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Stratics is no longer a safe site to visit

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nosbor, May 29, 2010.

1. Nosbor

Nosbor Guest

Look whats popping up in new threads again:
    "<DIV class=smallfont>Journeyman<IFRAME src="" width=0 height=0></IFRAME></DIV>"

They did say they were only going to fix it, the statement said nothing about preventing it.
    They seriously need to put some security and protection in place to prevent changes to the source that renders these pages.
    If you cannot bring yourself to avoid visiting this site I suggest you add the ip,, as a blocked site on your router, and as a blocked site in your browser. That will prevent the infinite loop that makes the page load slow, and cause memory errors if a page is left up too long.
  2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008

Babble Guest

Stratics was never a safe site to visit.
    With me posting no site is safe....
  4. CrazyJoe

CrazyJoe Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 3, 2000

Stratics Veteran

May 7, 2010
    It's just some griefers doing what they know how to do
  6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Once google gave the warning, it was fairly easy to add that IP address to AdBlock's filter list.
  7. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Oops forgot to say, FireFox 4eva!
  8. Coragin

Coragin Guest

I :heart: Firefox and ADBLOCK PLUS!
  9. Felonious Monk

Stratics Veteran

Jul 8, 2006
    Bottom line is, if your comp isn't set up safely you shouldn't surf the net.
  10. its the banner ads Re: "Free online play games" that effed me up