1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stratics message saying I have been banned

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Old Man of UO, May 29, 2010.

1. I left my window minimized and logged into Stratics for the last 12 hours while I was gone for the day. When I check back, one of the tabs on the Stratics personal message page had changed to a Stratics message saying I had been banned and it would expire: never. I haven't logged out yet, but can post and even sent a PM.

I assume that this is the work of the still-active hacker and that I haven't really been banned? Or will I not be able to log back in?

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

3. Thanks Syrus... I link right to the forums, didn't see the front page nor this post (which I did briefly look for).

Thanks again.

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Yeah, most of us don't read the front page, myself included. Glad IanJames does. :D

5. Well, the problem was that it took so freaking long to load. With the changes this week however, it loads in about a second for me now. MUCH improved and MUCH appreciated!

6. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well, honestly, I usually don't read the front page either, the only reason I knew about it was because I'm staff...

Though with everything going on this week, reading the front page might be a good habit to get into.

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I am more of a sports page kinda guy...

8. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I got perma banned too. Damn them.

9. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

I left my window minimized and logged into Stratics for the last 12 hours while I was gone for the day.

Obviously it was for unattended Uhalling :p

10. LMAO... okay, 1 point for Dermott for saying the only funny thing on Stratics today! :lol:

11. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor

Gah!! I was banned also. I was like wha??????? Since the invasion on stratics my windows firewall gets turned off but I can turn it back on. Only happens when I turned off my computer and turned it back on. I fixed it and ran a scan and Im clean now. I came very close to messaging Flutter in icq to see if she had access and ask somebody here why I was banned lol.

12. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

I got a message that I didnt have sufficient priviliges, but not that I was banned. I had to close FF completely....

13. Spybot S&D ftw lol

14. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor

Microsoft security essentials is leetsauce! Plus its free for window's users :)