1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

STRATICS :PLS use the READ PHONE hotline

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Der Rock, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

pls wake up cal or obama...is there 1 single person who easyly reached his acc page ?

any stratics moderator ?

:sad2:

2. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yeah, this is pretty messed up. We shouldn't have to putz around for an hour, then find out, Warhammer keeps popping up.

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I will admit that it was VERY confusing at first...I was so lost!

But once I figured it out (Thanks to Frarc) and managed to get my accounts linked it was easy.

I LOVE it...very VERY secure.

Nice looking page too...but a few things are still glitchy...I can't upgrade to SA yet, it keeps telling me my upgrade code is invalid.

4. Korik Bloodguard

Korik Bloodguard Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Take your time, read the webpage, look around.

The webpage works for the most part, you just need to learn how to navigate it.

Also: Not to actively contradict Larisa but it's not that much more secure, there's just an added question to answer. If they have your password, they probably also have your SQ answer.

5. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

WTF...you have issues other than account issues if you're going to say something like that, lol.

6. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

I'm able to access my accounts.