1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stratics Question

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Loopy Moe 27, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

I have been on stratics for a bit now. I was wondering. How does everyone get into nutty river so easily?

2. Friends.They might have friends that park their toons in river.

3. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I always have a few friends that have parking toons. They are available 24/7.

4. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sigh all my river sitter friends have quit playing. :( Half the reason I dont play much is I cant get into river.

5. I usually have a friend in River. Maybe try posting here to see if anyone can let you in?

6. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

Not to sound stupid, but what do you mean "park" their toon?

7. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just so no one goes into detail and gets in trouble..

There are ways of keeping your toon online by bypassing regular gameplay methods.

8. Amen Trish.

Been there said that got the warning lol!

9. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

hey if you PM me i can get you into river anytime

10. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

Ah-ha, gotcha. Not that parking would work for me, if I walk away from the computer someone else in the house has been known to come and shut TT down to do...oh say a term paper for college. The nerve of kids!!! lol