1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Stratics Question:

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord_Deimos, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Deimos

Lord_Deimos Guest

Is having a link to a site for a UO guild in your post or sig unallowed?

I tried going to http://vboards.stratics.com/faq.php where the ROC is, but it mentions nothing about links about UO....

My guild site is devoted to promote UO community and an alternative place to talk PVP on Chesapeake...But a Chessy Mod has several times removed a post where at the bottom of my post I had a link...

If I dont "Promote" it and just have it in my sig...Like many people do...Is this still "Illegal" on stratics??

Is it also against the rules to link to uoforums or other Ultima Online sites that happen to have a message board?
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

We certainly can not monitor every site that may be linked to from the forums, but it is our desire to not have any direct links to gold sellers in threads or signatures. Please refrain from posting links to, or referring to these sites.
  3. Lord_Deimos

Lord_Deimos Guest

Ok and my link had NOTHING about gold sellers

So a link to my UO forum, which does not have links to cheats/gold sells or anything like that is allowed correct?
  4. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 1, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.