1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Stratics TSO/EAL forum archive

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Skycapp, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Skycapp

Skycapp Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 11, 2008
    As of January 25th 2009 the EAL/TSO forums (as a separate site forum) will be closing down and moving under the Stratics Central banner.

This means that only the forum currently known as Big Tent will continue on as an active forum.

All threads of current relevance have been move here so that they can still be posted to and referenced. All other forums can be viewed by following the links at the end of this post, but you will not be able to post to them.

On behalf of the entire Stratics Staff I want to thank the entire EAL/TSO community. You are all an inspiration and great source of pride for the entire MMO community.

Archived Forums:

All about EA-Land

All about TC3

Custom Content (EAL/TSO)

EAL Stratics Discussion

EAL TSO Memory/Address Book

How's Life

Temporary Help (EAL/TSO)
  2. MiamiFan

MiamiFan Guest

EA Stinks wish Ea would go under and close that would make me happy hahaha close Ea Land Close Ea hope they lose money LoL thats the only nice thing i could say =]
  3. MiamiFan

MiamiFan Guest

I Think EA Owners us they should turn the Sims online back on let us play for free with no updates