1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWS Stream your UO playtime this weekend for charity

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AirmidCecht, May 24, 2013.

1. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hi guys,

As you've seen on the announcement above, this weekend Stratics is hosting a 24hr live stream of gaming to benefit Team Rubicon as veteran volunteers are assisting in Oklahoma.

We have a donate button that takes you to our fundraising page but we would love to welcome UO players to participate while they play UO this weekend.

If you have the ability to live stream your gaming (doesn't have to be UO) and would be willing to put our fundraising page as a link on your channel, we would highlight it on our Stratics streaming page and forums. Just PM me or reply here with a link to your channel and what time you will be streaming for a few hours.

We feel this is a great way to recognize Memorial weekend as Team Rubicon veterans mobilize in Oklahoma. Thanks everyone!

#1 AirmidCecht, May 24, 2013
    Last edited: May 24, 2013
    Taylor likes this.
  2. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Tried to set up a UO stream but I think my connection isn't good enough :<

3. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

We're doing our 24 hour live stream for charity, currently into hour 5 with a nice interview from Team Rubicon on why they take veterans in the military and send them to disaster relief areas .

Please visit our channel Memorial Weekend Marathon and visit/share our fundraising page Operation Starting Gun.

Thanks all!