1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Streaming a little doom action

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Giggles, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

2. Giggles

Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Thank you everyone who came to hang out!

I will be doing a "build a suit" stream night in doom on Sunday. Hopefully more people come to pacific and loot our kills to make some basic throw together suits =).
    See ya then!

Storm likes this.
  3. Giggles

#3 Giggles, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  4. Lug

Lug Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I don't think I've seen anyone handle doom with that much reckless abandonment and not die before (I watched the middle part). I don't know what I was expecting, but it sure wasn't that! Especially by a stractics staffer named Giggles! I think the doom inhabitants starting running as you approached! Way to destroy the place!:woman:

Also nice job of showing people how to get doom drops really fast. The key is to keep moving to new areas doing mass kills with area effecting spells and weapons.:thumbup:

Giggles likes this.
  5. Great DC

Great DC Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

LOL!, Hey when did you join stratics? What's new about doom that is making people go again?
    P.S. Ive seen the great giggles for years in action without needing streaming. :) By far the best female player in uo in all facets.
    Oh and you better come PVP with me soon!!!

Giggles and azmodanb like this.
  6. Giggles

Awwww shucks *Blush*

I have been lurking stratics for years.
    Doom drops artifacts for the halloween event. New shinneys to turn them in for.
    I have really been missing crazy pvp action. Hopefully soon!! Work has been kicking my butt lol.