1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Streaming some tmaps

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Giggles, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

For anyone lurking around this morning, I am streaming some tmaps with 1840 luck. Come watch if you wish.

http://www.twitch.tv/stratics

Also you can join Stratics public Team Speak to chat it up with us! ts.stratics.com

Flutter likes this.
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Great job enjoyed watching it!

Giggles likes this.
  3. Giggles

Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Thanks for everyone who came to keep me company. We did 6+ lvl 6 tmaps, but they didn't give us anything really good. Maybe next time =)

4. The Old Man

The Old Man Journeyman
    Premium

Thanks Giggles...

Giggles likes this.
  5. Giggles

If you missed the stream, and care to review it and see the loots, and/or listen to us goofing around... the perma link is here http://www.twitch.tv/stratics/c/5379473 .

P.S. Stratics is still looking for more streamers!

6. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

In case you don't know, you don't have to empty the chest to remove it. Other than that, it was interesting seeing how the EC client worked. :)

Giggles likes this.
  7. Giggles

Yea, I think I removed one of the chests. Emptying them isn't required. Nothing to blame that on other than being lazy and/or forgetting lol.

Miri of Sonoma likes this.