1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Streaming

Discussion in 'UHall' started by xxrod17xx, Mar 31, 2014.

1. xxrod17xx

xxrod17xx Adventurer

I was thinking about streaming on twitch or possibly making lets play kind of tutorial videos on YouTube for UO for doing spawns and peerless bosses, maybe even starting a character from scratch (YouTube would be less likely as I have no editing software). Do you think there is a point, I feel like most people that play UO now have been for a long time. I havent been playing long and I play a sampire for PvE and dexxors for PvP so I am not anything special, but I thought the more we get content out there the better for the game.

We need to get more people interested in playing UO, and especially PvP. I thought this could work, but the more I think about it the more I think it would be a lot of work on my part, but not much reward for the betterment of the game.

You think I should? Any advice, ideas, comments?

BrianFreud, kelmo and AirmidCecht like this.
  2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. xxrod17xx

xxrod17xx Adventurer

Thanks petra

4. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I guarantee you, any streams and YouTube highlights you create, we would heartily support to help get the word out. Keep us updated if you decide to do this and PM me if you have any questions on streaming. :)

kelmo likes this.
  5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Slick, fun and informative videos are way to always awesome! I would really look forward to some tech savvy fans to create some buzz worthy videos.